Please describe your concerns with this comment. If you simply wish to respond to the comment please use the Comment Box on the story itself:
I say give P and O a chance if they are still interested as last summer was bad and many sailings were cancelled and no room on the very slow boat. So a taditional ferry would solve everything. But as usual I suppose it has been decided behind closed doors.