Fire in Union Street flat
Wednesday 14th November 2012, 10:20AM GMT.
FIRE broke out at a flat in Union Street, St Peter Port, this morning.
The road was closed at about 8.30am while two fire appliances attended the ground-floor property.
The Fire and Rescue Service was alerted when smoke was seen coming from an airing cupboard.
Two buildings were evacuated as a precautionary measure and the blaze was quickly extinguished.
No one was hurt in the incident.
CampaignsVoice For Victims
Voice for Victims is a campaign aimed at promoting the rights of those affected by child sexual abuse.