A WOMAN broke down in tears as she left her flat yesterday morning after a blaze gutted her kitchen.
Fire news, page 2
FIRE broke out at a flat in Union Street, St Peter Port, this morning.
THE owner of two properties in Collings Road, St Peter Port, had a lucky escape last night as a fire destroyed an outhouse.
A SHELL-SHOCKED family feel lucky to be alive today after escaping a blaze that caused devastating damage to their rented home and possessions.
A FAMILY were saved from serious injury after a fire alarm woke them to a blaze in their home last night.
FIREFIGHTERS had to smash the windows of a Vale greenhouse to let out the smoke from blazing hay bales.
AN EVICTION order has been made against Atlantique Hotel tenant Roy Smith.
ATLANTIQUE HOTEL staff will stop being paid in a matter of weeks if work has not started to repair damage caused by a devastating fire, its proprietor confirmed yesterday.
NINE arrests have been made in connection with Sunday morning’s fire at the former Idlerocks Hotel.
THE former Idlerocks Hotel is an eyesore and development of any kind would be an improvement, neighbours, tourists and parish constables have said.
CampaignsVoice For Victims
Voice for Victims is a campaign aimed at promoting the rights of those affected by child sexual abuse.