Weather – Today
From 5pm today Sunday, 19 May 2013 to 6 am tomorrow.
- Overcast and misty with occasional rain and drizzle, clearing around midnight with some fair periods developing..
- Moderate to poor becoming moderate to good overnight.
- North light F3 to moderate F4, backing northwest moderate F4 this evening.
- Open Sea State:
- UV Index:
6 am until 6 pm tomorrow.
- Some brighter spells at first, but mainly cloudy with occasional rain and drizzle by late morning. Risk of fog patches in the afternoon.
- Northwest moderate F4 to fresh F5.
CampaignsVoice For Victims
Voice for Victims is a campaign aimed at promoting the rights of those affected by child sexual abuse.