How do I transfer photos from Mac to iPhone without iTunes?
There are two ways to transfer photos from Mac to iPhone without iTunes using AirDrop.
- Drag the photos you want to send from Mac to iPhone to the image of the recipient and click “Send”.
- Or you can click the “Share” button in an App, choose “AirDrop”, choose the recipient and then click “Done”.
How do I transfer from Mac to iPhone?
Transfer Files from Mac to iPhone or Vice Versa with AirDrop
- Turn on AirDrop on iPhone/iPad. Open “Control Center” on your iOS device. …
- Turn on AirDrop on Mac. Go to “Finder” > “Go” > “AirDrop” and switch on “Bluetooth” and “WiFi” to turn on AirDrop on your Mac. …
- Use AirDrop to share files between Mac and iPhone/iPad.
Why are my photos not syncing from Mac to iPhone?
Turning the iCloud Photo Library on an iPhone off and then on again may also fix an iCloud Photo Library sync issue. … Go to the “Settings” app and tap on your Apple ID (where your name and photo are). Tap on “iCloud” and then “Photos.” Toggle the “iCloud Photos” to the “Off” and then “On” position.
How do I transfer photos from my computer to my iPhone wirelessly?
First, download and install Wireless Transfer App onto your computer. Then have Wireless Transfer App running on your iPhone and computer. Type the http URL into the address bar, click the Upload to album button, and select and transfer photos from your computer to your iPhone library.
Why can’t I copy photos from computer to iPhone?
If on the phone you turn on Settings > iCloud > Photos > iCloud Photo Library then you can no longer sync photos to the phone from a computer by using iTunes. Manually copying photos from a computer to the phone (i.e. via Explorer) has never been supported.
How do I transfer photos and videos from computer to iPhone without iTunes?
iCloud. The iCloud Photo Library is the answer to users concerns on how to transfer photos from PC to iPhone without iTunes. Simply select your photos from the computer and upload them to iCloud.com. Your photos will be automatically synced when you upload them when Wi-Fi is available.
Why are my iPhone photos blurry when I send them?
The blurry image problem stems from your cellular network. When you send a text or video through your MMS (multimedia messaging service) app, your images and videos are likely to be greatly compressed. Different cell phone carriers have different standards as to what is allowed to be sent without being compressed.
How do I drag and drop files from my computer to my iPhone?
Move Files from PC to iPhone via iTunes Syncing. If the files you attempt to share are stored in iTunes, you may prefer to transfer files to your iPhone or iPad from the computer using iTunes. It’s generally known that using iTunes to copy files from computer to iPhone/iPad will cause data loss on your mobile device.
How do I transfer files from my computer to my iPhone?
How do you transfer photos from laptop to phone?
With a USB cable, connect your phone to your computer. On your phone, tap the “Charging this device via USB” notification. Under “Use USB for,” select File Transfer. An Android File Transfer window will open on your computer.
How do I transfer photos from internal storage to iPhone?
To move photos from PC to iPhone without iTunes:
- Connect your iPhone to the computer.
- Unlock your iOS device and trust the computer. …
- Go to “This PC” > [your device name] > “Internal Storage” > “DCIM” > “100APPLE” and paste the photos from computer to the folder.
- Go to the Photos app to check the photos from computer.