How do ratings work on OfferUp?
Why do I have 4.5 stars on OfferUp?
How do you get 5 stars on OfferUp?
Can you see who views your OfferUp?
Are OfferUp Ratings reliable?
Can you see negative reviews on OfferUp?
When you’re deciding what to buy, take a look at the seller’s profile for more info about them. You can see how other buyers and sellers have rated them, read reviews, and see badges they’ve earned on OfferUp.
Why am I not getting any views on OfferUp?
Do I have to use my real name on OfferUp?
What does double green check on OfferUp?
How do I get more sales on OfferUp?
- Make a great post. The items that sell fastest on OfferUp have great photos, titles, descriptions, and fair prices. …
- Respond quickly to each buyer. …
- Best offer = Best price + best buyer. …
- Suggest a safe location. …
- Get a great rating.
How can you tell a fake account on OfferUp?
- The seller asks to be paid outside the OfferUp app. …
- The seller makes an offer for an item that seems too good to be true. …
- The buyer offers more than the listed price. …
- The seller claims to pay for shipping fees and wants to send you an invoice.
What does unlisted mean on OfferUp?
How do you negotiate on OfferUp?
Be fair. If you have an idea of the item’s value, don’t make a lowball offer. The seller will be less likely to respond. If the seller has set a very low price for an item clearly worth more, offer a reasonable price.
How much percentage does OfferUp take?
How do I change offer price on OfferUp?
Can you rate buyers on OfferUp?
After you complete a sale with someone, you can rate and review them. Tap Rate Buyer. If you don’t see the option, you’ve already rated them. Tap the number of stars you’d like to rate them.