How do I set a 4 button armitron watch?
How do you set an armitron pro sport watch wr165ft?
How do I set my sport watch?
- Set the time and date of your sports watch. The “Set” or “A” key found on the watch will allow you to change the time and date when pressed. …
- Change modes. …
- Activate the alarm. …
- Use the “Start/Stop” key for the timer and chronograph modes. …
- Press the backlight button.
How do I turn off the alarm on my armitron pro sport watch?
How do you work an armitron watch?
What does wr165ft mean?
How do I turn off the chime on my armitron watch?
- While in Alarm Mode, press ‘C’ to activate the Alarm. …
- Press ‘C’ to activate the Hourly Chime. …
- Press ‘C’ again to deactivate the Alarm.
- Press ‘C’ again to deactivate the Hourly Chime.
- Press ‘B’ to return to Time Telling Mode.
How do you set an armitron wr330ft?
How do I stop my watch beeping every hour?
How do I turn off the hourly chime on my digital watch?
What does T2 mean on a watch?
How do I turn the sound off on my digital watch?
What does hourly chime mean?
How do I change the time on my Skmei sport watch?
How do I turn off the chime on my Skmei watch?
Press B key to exit. ➢ In normal display mode, Hold C then press B key to ON/OFF the hourly chime.
What does CHM mean on a watch?
How do you set the time on a digital watch?
To set the time and date on your digital watch, press the “Mode” button repeatedly to access the “Time and Date” display. Press the button multiple times until the “Time” digits begin to flash, noting that on some models you need to hold the button down to access this feature.