How do I set the time and time on my Sony Dream Machine CLOCK?
How do you set the time on a Sony Dream Machine clock radio ICF c218?
Press and hold the TIME button or CLOCK button for more than 2 seconds, until the hour flashes in the display. Press the + button or the – button to select date and/or time as required, then press the TIME button or the CLOCK button. Repeat step number two to set remaining date and/or time attributes.
What is DST button on Sony Dream Machine?
On the top of the clock radio, press the DST button to turn the daylight saving time feature on or off. NOTES: When the daylight saving time feature is turned on, the DST indicator on the front of the clock radio will be illuminated.
How do you set an alarm on a Sony alarm clock?
Set the alarm
- Switch the ALARM MODE to RADIO or BUZZ. to set your desired alarm sound. The alarm time appears for a few seconds and the. icon appears on the display.
- Press SET ALARM TIME – or + button. repeatedly to set your desired time. To set the hour quickly, hold down the SET ALARM TIME – or + button.
How do you set an alarm clock?
How to set an alarm on an Android phone or tablet
- Tap on the “ALARM” tab at the top-left of the Clock app.
- Press the plus symbol (+) at the bottom-right corner of the screen. …
- Take a moment to customize the alarm’s sound, snooze, and vibration options, and name it if you’d like.
- Hit “SAVE” and you’re done.