If you have done everything to learn how to create a Miniclip Id on 8 Ball Pool with little to no success, you have come to the right place! Unfortunately, Miniclip doesn’t help much when it comes to creating a new account quickly. When accessing 8 Ball Pool, the first option that appears is to log in. There is no signup option. Find out how you can make a new account here!
Follow these simple steps to create a new account:
- Step 1: Get 8 Ball Pool.
- Step 2: On the main screen, choose one of the following options: Sign in with Facebook, Google Play, or Twitter. Log in with Miniclip (if you made an account before the shutdown)
- Step 3: Accept all of their agreements and authorize 8 Ball Pool to use your Google or Facebook account if you choose one of these alternatives. You now have an account with 8 Ball Pool.
Get To Know 8 Ball Pool’s Account Functions
What are the benefits of having an 8 Ball Pool account? How does having it help players in saving their achievements? Find out all the details below!
Miniclip ID (8 Ball Pool)
Miniclip ID is a gaming account managed by the company Miniclip. Miniclip has a list of top-rated games under their sleeves, and 8 Ball Pool is one of the biggest names. The purpose of having an ID is to store a player’s progress in case a system collapses, which causes the game to shut down unwantedly.
Also, players can uninstall the game and return a few years later, starting from where they left off instead of playing from scratch. It’s highly recommendable to have a Miniclip ID.
Here are the most well-known titles that Miniclip has created:
- Subway Surfers
- 8 Ball Pool
- Carrom Pool
- Mini Basketball
- Football Strike
- Sniper Strike
- Darts of Fury
- Bubble Shooter
- Cube Rush
There is no single Miniclip profile for players to access to. Miniclip profile is the game account we will learn how to create. And even though players use the same email address or Facebook account to create the Miniclip account, each time we enter a different game of the company, there will be a separate gaming profile for players to manage.
Therefore, even when you use the same account, accessing a different game makes it works the same as having two different accounts.
In the profile, players can find information like: ranking, total wins, coin wallet, level progress, medals, achievements, etc. Every Miniclip’s game has an individual profile like this.
Miniclip user ID search
- Launch your game and look for your Nickname and avatar/profile image in the upper right corner. Tap it to activate it.
- When you click on it, your Profile Page will appear, displaying your cash, achievements, total earnings, and other information, including your Unique ID. The ID can be found in the upper right corner of the screen.
How To Create A Miniclip ID On 8 Ball Pool
Learn the easy steps on how to create a Miniclip ID on 8 Ball Pool here!
Miniclip sign up/ create Miniclip ID
To create a new account/ game, all you have to do is:
- Step 1: Download 8 Ball Pool.
- Step 2: On the main screen, select one of these options: Login with Facebook, Google Play, Login with Miniclip (if you made an account before the shutdown).
- Step 3: Agree to all their terms, and allow 8 Ball Pool to access your Google or Facebook account if you pick one of these options. You now have an 8 Ball Pool account.
To log into your Miniclip game account, you can follow the steps that we mentioned above. The instruction is adequate for both registering a new account and signing in to an already existing account!
Create Miniclip account without Facebook
There is no way to create a new Miniclip account anymore. You will have to sign up with Google Play if you don’t feel like linking the game to your Facebook.
How To Add Someone On 8 Ball Pool With Unique ID
- Step 1: To add a player via their Unique ID, go to the bottom left corner and click on the “Friends” icon.
- Step 2: Click “Add by Unique ID” (if your account is linked to Facebook) or “Invite friends” (if your account is linked to Google/Apple ID) to search for and invite players by their Unique ID.
- Step 3: Click “Add Friend,” and you’ll have a new challenger!
Can’t Create Miniclip ID
First, you need to know that creating a Miniclip ID using our email address is longer possible. The only way that is available now is to link the Miniclip account to another existing account that we already have to sign up for 8 Ball Pool or any other games of Miniclip.
Player Experience Team on June 2022:Hi guys,
Due to changes in the account management process, it is no longer possible to create an account using the Miniclip ID option.
However, you can always create a new game account using Google Play (only for Android devices), Apple ID or Facebook. 😉
Setting Up 8 Ball Pool
The prerequisites for eight-ball are as follows:
- The 8 ball must be positioned in the center of the rack.
- The first ball must be put at the apex (front of the rack, with its center precisely over the table’s foot location).
- A stripe and a solid must be used for the two corner balls.
- Except for the 8 balls, all balls are placed randomly but following the previous corner ball regulation.
- The balls should be packed closely together with no gaps to enable the finest possible break.
What happened to Miniclip?
To begin, you should be aware that generating a Miniclip ID using our email address is no longer available. So the only way to join up for 8 Ball Pool or any other Miniclip game right now is to join the Miniclip account to another account we already have, such as Apple ID, Google Play, or Facebook.
How do I get well my banned account on 8 Ball Pool?
If your account has been completely banned, it cannot be reopened or reset, and no personal information on the account may be changed. In addition, your email, Facebook, or Google account associated with the banned account cannot be used to establish a new account.
What is my Miniclip ID?
1. Launch your game and check in the upper right corner for your Nickname and profile image. Then, click on your profile picture.
2. The Unique ID can be found in your profile. The ID may be seen in the screen’s upper right corner.
It’s me, Leo B. Hurdle. I’ve always loved video games since I was a kid. Since I love writing as well, I knew I must pursue this combination when I realized I could combine both.
I graduated from Cornell University in 2012. Initially, I worked in game design, but eventually became a game writer. Since about five years, I’ve been writing games. My experience ranges from first-person shooters to puzzle games, and I’ve loved every minute of it.
I spend too much time playing online games. Roleplaying games are also my favorite. It’s fun to get lost in another world and become someone else. Playing it is a great way to escape reality.