Facebook is the largest social network in the world and has more than 2 billion active users. But recently, there have been so many situations of a Facebook account being disabled, even when it has just been made. If you’re looking to create a new Facebook account, you might be wondering how to do it without getting disabled. Well, you don’t have to worry about that anymore. The process has been simplified, and you can do it in a matter of seconds. This post will walk you through how to create a new Facebook account without getting disabled.
Follow these things to increase your chances of creating a Facebook account without getting disabled:
- use a valid email to sign up for your account
- fill out all the needed fields in your profile
- do not violate Facebook’s terms of service
How To Create A New Facebook Account Without Getting Disabled
There are a few things you can do to improve your chances of creating a Facebook account without getting disabled.
- make sure you sign up for your account using a valid email address. Accounts that use fraudulent or throwaway email addresses will be disabled on occasion by Facebook.
- be sure to fill out all of the needed fields when creating your profile. Accounts that do not have all of the required information may be disabled by Facebook.
- do not violate any of Facebook’s terms of service. If you are discovered to be breaking the rules, your account may be suspended. By following these guidelines, you can increase your chances of successfully creating a Facebook account.
Can I open a new Facebook account after being disabled?
It depends on you! If you feel that your disabled account is not so important or it doesn’t relate to your work and life, you can consider creating a new one. But if your account plays a crucial role in your life or you just want to know why your account is banned, you can appeal Facebook decision and get your account restored.
You cannot log in or access any of your information if your Facebook account has been deactivated. However, you may be able to appeal Facebook’s decision and get your account reinstated.
- To begin, visit Facebook’s support page for disabled accounts. You may contact Facebook directly if your account appears to have been disabled by mistake.
- Go to Facebook’s home page and select Create New Account.
- Enter your name, email address or cell phone number, password, birth date, and gender.
- Click the Sign Up button.
- If you’re creating a new Facebook account because you’ve been disabled, provide as much information as possible in your appeal to Facebook. Include a detailed explanation of why you think your account was disabled and what you’ve done to correct the problem.
If you cannot remember your password, you may be required to enter one. Users who report false or harmful accounts may be prevented from accessing Facebook. More information on what you can do when you become inactive is available here. Various circumstances can lead to your Facebook account being deactivated, including the fact that you do not use your actual name, publish inflammatory stuff, swipe the site more than you like, join too many groups, or send out several messages at the same time. If you temporarily deactivate your account, you can log in straight away.
Read more about Facebook problems: https://www.thisisguernsey.com/why-cant-i-tag-my-business-page-on-facebook/
Video About How To Create A New Facebook Account Without Getting Disabled
Why is my new Facebook account disabled?
Not using your actual name, uploading objectionable information, scraping the site, joining too many groups, sending too many messages, “poking” too many people, or sending the same message too many times are all reasons why Facebook may disable your account. It shows that you are violating Facebook terms and not adhering to Facebook’s community standards.
How to create a strong Facebook account that cannot be blocked?
Here are some suggestions for creating a strong Facebook account:
Choose a strong, unique password that you don’t use for any other online accounts.
Enable two-factor authentication To add an extra security layer to your account.
Be careful with the information you post on your profile and the privacy settings you put in place.
Check your account settings on a regular basis to ensure they are up to date and match your selected privacy settings.
Avoid clicking on dangerous links or replying to questionable communications, even if they appear to come from a friend.
Report any suspicious activity on your Facebook account right away.
How long to wait to make a new Facebook account after being disabled?
The new Facebook account doesn’t relate to your disabled one, so you can make/create it whenever you want.
Can you still use Messenger if you’re banned from Facebook?
When you’re banned from Facebook, that means your account can not be used anymore, you won’t be able to respond any messages or see any activity status of anyone who is your friend on Facebook.
- Facebook’s terms and policies: https://www.facebook.com/policies_center
Andrew N. Keegan is a self-proclaimed “tech junkie” who loves consumer electronics. He loves Apple products and is always in line for the newest iPad. In addition, he loves technology, Office products, and social media.
He was continually attempting to figure out his family’s computer. This thing led to an interest in how technology may improve our lives. He holds a degree in IT from NYIT and has worked in IT for over a decade. Since then, he’s been hunting for new goods to share with friends and family.
Andrew N. Keegan loves video games, tech news, and his two cats. He’s also active on social media and shares his latest tech finds.