Although Snapchat is famous for privacy policies, there are many people afraid of someone can leak their conversations. Because of that, they want to know how to make Snapchat just say notifications. There is no one can read their messages on the lock screen anymore. And hiding their name helps them protect their friends.
If you want to hide names on Snapchat notifications, this article will tell you how to do it.
How To Make My Snapchat Just Say Notification?
- Open Settings and select Notifications.
- Tap the selected app under Notifications Style.
- Now Select “Show Previews” from the settings menu.
- If you want to conceal previews on the lock screen, select “When Unlocked.”
Now, unless you open the device, nobody, not even you, will be able to read the content of any new notifications you receive from Snapchat. You can apply this for any certain apps you like.
How Do Make Snapchat Notifications Not Show Names On Android?
The Android theme is different from iPhone. So if you are using Android, the process that I mentioned has no point. Here is how to make Snapchat just say notification on Android.
- Head to Settings.
- Select Notifications under Apps & Notifications.
- In the top right corner, tap the gear symbol.
- Select “On the lock screen” from the menu.
- Select “Hide sensitive notification content“.
How To Change Snapchat Notifications To Show Names?
Many people want to change back their name after changing the Snapchat notification. So this is how users can control the notifications.
- At the top, tap your profile symbol.
- To access Settings, tap the top button.
- Click “Notifications.“
- Simply tap the toggle switch once more to enable a certain notification once more.
Can I Change The Snapchat Notification Sound?
- On your phone, find the Settings.
- From there, select ‘Sounds‘
- Then, from the subsequent page, scroll down and tap the “Notification Sound” option.
- You can select it by tapping on the sound’s name if you like it and want to make it your new notification sound.
How Do I Change My Message Notification On My Iphone?
- To do it, go to Settings > Notifications.
- Choose from the following options: Activate or deactivate Allow Notifications.
- Position and places for message notifications can be customized.
- Select the notification sound for messages.
- When message previews should show is up to you.
How To Hide Snapchat Notifications On the Lock Screen?
It’s not how to make Snapchat just say notification. This process can help you hide the notifications on the lock screen, so you can’t see any Snapchat notifications anymore.
Why does it
There are many reasons why people want to turn off notifications on the lock screen. Maybe you receive way too many? And each time you receive one, you hear the same dinging sound as your lock screen fills with a reminder of your numerous obligations.
How to do
There are 2 ways to do it. Doing it from the lock screen seems better because it is simple.
- On your lock screen, locate the notification.
- To see your options, swipe left on it and select “Manage.”
- Select “Deliver Quietly“.
How to change Snapchat notifications to show names?
Many people want to change their name back after changing the Snapchat notification. So this is how users can control the notifications.
– At the top, tap your profile symbol.
– To access Settings, tap the top button.
– Click “Notifications.“
– Simply tap the toggle switch once more to enable a certain notification once more.
Can I change the Snapchat notification sound?
On your phone, find the Settings.
From there, select ‘Sounds.‘
Then, from the subsequent page, scroll down and tap the “Notification Sound” option.
You can select it by tapping on the sound’s name if you like it and want to make it your new notification sound.
How do I change my message notification on my iPhone?
To do it, go to Settings > Notifications.
Choose from the following options: Activate or deactivate Allow Notifications.
Position and places for message notifications can be customized.
Select the notification sound for messages.
When message previews should show is up to you.
Andrew N. Keegan is a self-proclaimed “tech junkie” who loves consumer electronics. He loves Apple products and is always in line for the newest iPad. In addition, he loves technology, Office products, and social media.
He was continually attempting to figure out his family’s computer. This thing led to an interest in how technology may improve our lives. He holds a degree in IT from NYIT and has worked in IT for over a decade. Since then, he’s been hunting for new goods to share with friends and family.
Andrew N. Keegan loves video games, tech news, and his two cats. He’s also active on social media and shares his latest tech finds.