Have you ever wanted to troll your friend or just want them to be afraid of not seeing you on social platforms anymore? Have you ever blocked someone on your iPhone, but they didn’t actually realize it? This article will show you how to block someone on your iPhone without them knowing it.
How To Make Someone Think You Blocked Them On iPhone?
Here are some ways to make someone think you blocked them:
- Try calling them on a different phone.
- Sending someone a preset message.
- Double-check your phone’s Do Not Disturb function before allowing someone to call you.
Try calling them on a different phone to make them believe you’ve blocked them on iPhone. If the person you’re trying to reach has a blocked phone number, you might be able to reach them using another phone. If you can’t reach them, you should try calling their voicemail to see if it’s blocked. This is especially useful if you are unable to reach the person via their regular phone.
Sending someone a preset message will make them believe they have blocked you. By doing this, they can learn that they’ve been blocked and that nobody else can reach them. You can utilize text messaging, which is considerably better. On iOS, this way works much better because you can see whether the message was read or delivered.
It’s essential to double-check your phone’s Do Not Disturb function before allowing someone to call you if you’ve blocked them on your iPhone. You’ll be able to trick them into thinking you’ve blocked them when you haven’t by using this method. This is the simplest trick you can use on an iPhone. Doing so will keep them from realizing that you’ve blocked them.
How To Make Someone Think You Blocked Them On Other Social Platforms?
How to make someone think you blocked them on WhatsApp?
The best thing to do is delete your profile picture and status if you want someone to think you’ve blocked them on WhatsApp. They could begin to question why you don’t seem to be using the app if you do this.
To remove your profile picture on WhatsApp, do these steps:
- go to the app;
- click on the plus button on your profile;
- click on remove profile photo;
- and just like that, you will be done.
If you want to re-add your profile, make sure that you have the picture you want to set as your profile picture, then repeat the above process.
You can also delete them from your contact list and customize WhatsApp so that only those on your contact list can access your profile instead of fully deleting your profile.
The same fix can take place on other social networking sites like Instagram or Facebook. Go to your Facebook, choose your profile image, and delete it.
You also have the option to replace your image on your profile photo by uploading a picture of something else.
The procedure is the same on Instagram. Go to the app and click on the top right, where you will choose what you want to do with your profile picture. You can also decide to remove the photo.
Alternatively, you might immediately block them, but this can be seen as being overly harsh and could result in a conflict. If you want to play on the safe side, try the first method.
How to make someone think you blocked them on iMessage?
You’ve chosen to block someone but don’t want them to be aware of it. Perhaps you’re afraid to try or want to make them green with envy.
There are a few methods to trick them into believing you have blocked them on your iPhone or via iMessage, whatever the reason.
The first way is to stop receiving alerts for iMessages from that individual by modifying the settings on your phone.
- To do this, open the Settings and click on Notifications. Scroll down and tap the Messages, then disable the Show Previews option.
- It will stop notifications from appearing on your lock screen, and the person will think you’ve blocked them because you’re ignoring them.
Another option is to get rid of their contact information from your phone.
- To do this, Go to Settings > Contacts, then click on the Edit button at the top of the screen.
- Tap the circles next to the contacts you want to delete, then tap the ‘Delete at the bottom of the screen. This technique will remove their contact information from your device, and they will think you’ve blocked them.
How to make someone think you blocked them on Snapchat?
Steps to block people on Snapchat depend on if the person is your friend or not.
1. How to block a Friend on Snapchat without them knowing?
The first method is:
- Go to the Friends section by pressing on your Profile icon in the top-left corner of the Snapchat screen;
- You’ll see the list of your friends on Snapchat.
- Scroll down to the friend you wish to block or type their username in the search box.
- Tap and hold their name and select More.
- Tap Block.
- You’ll see a dialogue box that prompts you to confirm the Block action, so hit “Block”.
The second method works like this:
- Swipe to the right to access the Chat screen.
- Locate the conversation that you wish to block.
- Tap on their profile symbol after opening the chat window.
- Locate and tap on the three-dot menu in the top left corner of the screen.
- To open the dialogue box asking you to confirm the action, locate Block and press on it.
You’ll be able to block your friend by following these easy steps.
2. How to block someone on Snapchat who’s not your friend?
There are several ways to block Snapchat individuals that are not on your friend list.
The first one includes modifying your privacy settings so that only friends of yours may send you messages.
To adjust these settings:
- Open the Snapchat app and go to Settings.
- Find and tap on “Who can and select Send me Snaps”.
- Now, select Friends to block other people from sending you snaps except for your friends.
The second alternative is more of a strategy than a method for changing the settings.
- Don’t choose Decline if someone persistently bothers you by sending you friend invitations even if you don’t want to accept them.
- Do nothing and keep those friend requests as Pending.
They won’t be able to give you anything as long as you decide not to comply with their requests.
You can also block someone who’s blocked you before.
- If you’ve already messaged the individual, you may view their profile by opening the chat interface and blocking them there.
- Use the method we outlined above for people who aren’t your friends if you don’t have any prior communications.
Video about “How to Block Someone on WhatsApp Without Them Knowing”
Is blocking someone immature or childish?
It depends! Even though Blocking someone can be immature in some circumstances (for example when you want to punish someone or to hide from criticism), it is just simply an action to show that you love and appreciate yourself, especially when the person you’re talking to brings abusive, toxic signs and you want to protect yourself, it’s absolutely reasonable and mature.
What does someone see when you block them?
If you receive a message that says “Message Not Delivered,” or if you receive no notification at all, this is an indication of a potential block. You might then try phoning the person. If the call goes directly to voicemail or rings once (or half a ring) and then goes to voicemail, you may have been blocked.
Do blocked messages get delivered when unblocked?
No. The ones sent when they are blocked are no longer there. If you unblock them, you will get their first message after they are unblocked. Messages are not queued when they are blocked.
Andrew N. Keegan is a self-proclaimed “tech junkie” who loves consumer electronics. He loves Apple products and is always in line for the newest iPad. In addition, he loves technology, Office products, and social media.
He was continually attempting to figure out his family’s computer. This thing led to an interest in how technology may improve our lives. He holds a degree in IT from NYIT and has worked in IT for over a decade. Since then, he’s been hunting for new goods to share with friends and family.
Andrew N. Keegan loves video games, tech news, and his two cats. He’s also active on social media and shares his latest tech finds.