If you wonder how to sneak alcohol into Disneyland 2021, we have you covered! You might think that sneaking alcohol into Disneyland would be impossible. But it’s actually not that hard. The following methods can help you sneak alcohol into Disneyland and stay undetected while keeping it safe for people around you.
Some tricks you can try to sneak alcohol to Disneyland are:
- Attach a plastic flask to any portion of your body that guards won’t find out if they do a body search
- Purchase little plastic wine bottles and place them in areas where they will not be examined, such as a package of tampons or pads.
- If the alcohol is clear, you can substitute a bottle of sanitizer.
Disneyland’s Alcohol Policy
In 2019, Disney announced that normal guests (as opposed to those having Club 33 membership) would be allowed to purchase alcoholic beverages at Disneyland. So, today, you may purchase alcoholic beverages at three different venues within Disneyland Park (two of which do not require membership): Blue Bayou Restaurant, Oga’s Cantina, and Club 33. So, in short, adults can drink alcohol on Disney’s property.
However, there is a catch here. Just because you can buy alcohol at Disneyland Park does not mean carrying it around. Guests are requested to finish the drink inside the bar. And oftentimes, they aren’t allowed to have more than 2 drinks, as this can cause a scene if the guests are drunk in a family sight as Disneyland.
- You can purchase alcohol in Disneyland while following their alcohol limitation guidelines
- You can’t bring your own bottle to the theme park because they want to make a profit from all the booze they can sell
How To Sneak Alcohol Into Disneyland
How do you sneak alcohol into Disneyland, and should you do it? Find out below!
Can you sneak alcohol into Disneyland?
Technically, you can sneak alcohol into Disneyland if you are careful and lucky enough. Just remember that Disney has a large group of security guards that may be dressed as any normal citizen who is visiting the place. They are equipped with a metal detector, which they will gladly use to scan you from top to toe. This is a good safety measure to ensure that no sad story gets recorded in such a happy place.
Also, the security guards are allowed to do a body search. But of course, they will make a scene out of nowhere if you compose like any other normal citizen. In most cases, the body search results from the metal detector ringing.
Can you bring beer into Disneyland?
You can try sneaking the beer into Disneyland, but it’s not legal to do so. In case you get caught, Disney will ask you to leave their property, and they can potentially ban you from coming to their doors in the future. This is a very severe penalty that most Disney fans want to avoid.
How to sneak alcohol into Disneyland 2021
Taking into consideration the metal detector that is frequently used in Disneyland, here are some tips to sneak alcohol into this theme park:
- Use a plastic flask and attach it to any part of your body that isn’t too visible
- Buy tiny wine bottles made of plastic and put them into places that won’t get checked, like a box of tampons or pads. They must be made of plastic, though.
- If the alcohol has a transparent color, you can use a bottle of sanitizer instead. Technically, they both are alcohol. So it won’t be easy to find out. Avoid using a giant bottle because it can raise many questions in the guards.
- Sometimes, the most reckless method is the safest one. Just use a clear water bottle to store your alcohol.
Sneaking alcohol into Disneyland 2022
- Attach a plastic flask to any portion of your body that isn’t too apparent.
- Purchase little plastic wine bottles and place them in areas where they will not be examined, such as a package of tampons or pads. They must, however, be composed of plastic.
- If the alcohol has a bright color like blue, purple, bright orange, or green, you can pour the content into a Listerine bottle. Just make sure that you have cleaned the bottle rigorously.
- If the alcohol is clear, you can substitute a bottle of sanitizer. They are both, technically, booze. So finding out will be difficult. Avoid using a large bottle since it will attract a lot of inquiries from the guards.
- Go to any e-commerce platform and purchase an empty sunscreen tube/ sunscreen flask. You can easily fill them with alcohol and take them to any event. The tubes look very realistic.
How to sneak alcohol on Disney Cruise
The methods are the same as above. But you can try putting your bottle inside a loaf of bread for a change. Just make sure that you have other small fingerfood that goes with bread. After all, who randomly bring a loaf of bread without any other ingredient to accompany it?
How to sneak alcohol into Magic Kingdom
We use the same methods as mentioned above, given that Magic Kingdom is a part of Disneyland. The place shares the same security policy. So expect to get checked when you are at the gate of the place.
How To Sneak Alcohol Into Other Public Places
Besides Disneyland, people are intrigued to know how to sneak alcohol into other public places. Are the methods the same? We have some exciting tips for you!
How to sneak alcohol into an amusement park
Simply empty a tube or bottle of lotion and replace it with wine to conceal the alcohol. Put your liquor in a food bag and press it to the bottom of the bottle so that if the security opens it and sniffs or looks at it, there will still be sunscreen on top.
How to sneak alcohol into Universal Studios
On e-commerce platforms, users can find a bunch of plastic flasks disguised as tampons. The guards won’t even open the box! So make sure you put them to good use. Also, try other methods that we mentioned above if you don’t want to buy and wait for the flasks to arrive.
How to sneak alcohol into a stadium
Sometimes the riskiest technique is the safest. Simply keep your booze in a transparent water bottle. Most of the time, the guards at the stadium will check a bottle if its color is opaque. However, we won’t say that the water bottle trick is safe and guaranteed either, as they can still require you to open it nevertheless.
Does Disneyland check water bottles?
Water bottles are usually not checked at the entry since they are transparent, allowing the contents to be seen.
Does Disney scan ID for alcohol?
To sell booze, Disney (and every other location we’ve been in Orlando) demands a government-issued ID.
Can you bring your own alcohol to Disney resort pools?
You are welcome to bring your own booze to the resort… Glass is not permitted in the pool area. However, you may bring your own plastic cups to drink from as Disney prohibits guests from bringing glass bottles or cups.
Helen J. Whiteaker is a journalist with ten years of experience in many fields. She has a degree in journalism from the University of Missouri and has worked in print and online media. She has written for several major publications, including The New York Times, The Washington Post, and The Huffington Post. She has also been a contributor to several lifestyle and travel magazines.
In her work, Helen has always strived to provide accurate and fair coverage of the topics. Whether writing about the latest trends in home decorating or reporting on an important news story, Helen is dedicated to her craft and delivering the best possible information to her readers.
Helen was one of the first people to join ThisIsGuernsey and laid the foundation for the development of TIG. Currently, she holds the position of Editor in Chief, responsible for training and testing writers and coordinating with other departments to bring the best articles to readers.