This article focuses on the question “Where Did Kaguya Sama S2 End In Manga?” The answer to this question is that season 2 of Kaguya-sama anime ended in chapter 101 of volume 10 of the manga.
In the rest of the article, you will know what chapter in the manga you should read after finishing watching season 2, and other essential information about Kaguya-sama season 2. Hope you enjoy it!
Where To Start Reading Kaguya-sama Manga After Season 2?
Season 2 of the anime Kaguya-sama ended in chapter 101, the last chapter of volume 10. So, literally, you can continue reading the manga at chapter 102.
However, if you have time, it’s better to read the manga from the beginning. It means you should the manga from chapter 1 because there are many chapters skipped in the anime. If you don’t have much time or don’t really want to read from the start, you will want to read from chapter 92, which is the start of volume 10.
Do Kaguya and Shirogane get together in season 2?
In the finale episodes of season 2, Kaguya and Shirogane are still not together or confess to each other. However, in this season, their feelings have grown so much to the critical point, so we can expect this scenario to happen in season 3.
Overview Of Kaguya-sama Love Is War Season 2
Season 2 of the anime Kaguya-sama: Love Is War? has 12 episodes with episode 1 released on April 11, 2020 and episode 12 released on June 27, 2020. This season is still animated by A-1 Pictures and licensed by Aniplex of America and Muse Communication. Besides, all the original staff and voice actors returned to reprise their roles.
Characters in Kaguya-sama season 2
According to the official website of the anime, the characters in season 2 include:
- Kaguya Shinomiya (voiced by: Aoi Koiga / Alexis Tipton)
- Miyuki Shirogane (voiced by: Makoto Furukawa / Aaron Dismuke)
- Chika Fujiwara (voiced by: Konomi Kohara / Jad Saxton)
- Yu Ishigami (voiced by: Ryota Suzuki / Austin Tindle)
- Miko Iino (voiced by: Miyu Tomita / Madeleine Morris)
- Ai Hayasaka (voiced by: Yumiri Hanamori / Amanda Lee)
- Nagisa Kashiwagi (voiced by: Momo Asakura / Bryn Apprill)
- Kobachi Osaragi (voiced by: Rina Hidaka / Leah Clark)
- Kashiwagi’s boyfriend (voiced by: Taku Yashiro / Brandon McInnis)
Theme songs in Kaguya-sama season 2
- Opening: DADDY! DADDY! DO! performed by Masayuki Suzuki and Airi Suzuki.
- Ending: Kaze ni Fukarete (風に吹かれて) performed by Haruka Fukuhara.
Manga chapters adapted in Kaguya-sama season 2
According to a user on the MyAnimeList forum, the list of the manga chapters adapted in Kaguya-sama season 2 is as below:
(Credit: Mxxxstation on MyAnimeList forum – List of chapters adapted in S2)
- Chapter 30: Hayasaka
- Chapter 48: Alpha/Nirvana
- Chapter 57: Game of Life
- Chapter 51: Fortune Teller
- Chapter 52: Window shopping with Kei
- Chapter 53: Court session/ birthday
- Chapter 54: Chika confronting prez and Kaguya
- Chapter 56: Stargazing
- Chapter 59: End of first term
- Chapter 60: Kaguya doesn’t know what to call Prez
- Chapter 58: Hayasaka tries to seduce Shirogane
- Chapter 61: Shirogane asks Kaguya to give his speech
- Chapter 65: Miko Iino’s introduction
- Chapter 63: The eyes
- Chapter 64:Nagisa and Kaguya
- Chapter 36: Fujimom, Fujiwara teaching prez how to sing
- Chapter 66: Kaguya vs Iino
- Chapter 67: Election arc-speeches
- Chapter 68: Election arc-Iino’s backstory
- Chapter 69: Election arc-Climax
- Chapter 70 Underwear
- Chapter 71: Hand massage
- Chapter 73: Shoujo manga
- Chapter 74: Aquarium
- Chapter 72: Miko wants to restrain
- Chapter 78: The storage room
- Chapter 79: Hospital
- Chapter 80: Miko wants to quit Stuco
- Chapter 81: Kaguya’s routine
- Chapter 82: Ishigami asks Kaguya if he can borrow her uniform
- Chapter 83: Kei’s rebellious phase
- Chapter 84: Fujimom teaches prez to dance
- Chapter 85: Oosaragi supervises
- Chapter 86: Papa Shirogane comes to the sports festival
Note: Includes some panels from chapter 87
- Chapter 88: Thus, Ishigami closed his eyes 3
- Chapter 89: Ishigami and Shirogane
- Chapter 90: Ootomo Kyoko Doesn’t Notice
Note: Includes some panels from chapter 87
- Chapter 100 + 101- Cellphone arc
- Chapter 91: Balloon pumping
What chapter in manga is the last episode of Kaguya-sama season 2?
The last episode Kaguya-sama season 2 includes the two last chapters of volume 10 (101 + 102) in the manga.
Is Kaguya-sama season 2 good?
Yes, season 2 of Kaguya-sama anime is worth watching. It develops the story in season 1 and builds up everyone.
Does Kaguya-sama: Love is war manga end?
The manga is continuing and will end in the next 14 chapters, as revealed in issue 31 of the Young Jump magazine of Shueisha. This means the manga will be ending at the end of the year.
Video: Kaguya-sama: Love Is War? Season 2 Trailer
- Official website of Kaguya-sama season 2: https://kaguyasama-anime.com/2nd/
Related Search to “where did kaguya sama s2 end in manga”
- where to start kaguya-sama manga after season 2
- what chapter does kaguya-sama anime end
- kaguya-sama manga ending
- kaguya-sama skipped chapters
- kaguya-sama manga chapters anime
- when does kaguya-sama update
- kaguya-sama: love is war season 3
- where does love is war season 2 end in the manga
- where to start reading kaguya-sama after season 2
- when does kaguya-sama season 2 end in the manga
- where does kaguya-sama anime end in manga
- kaguya-sama manga anime end
- where to start kaguya-sama manga
- where does kaguya season 2 end in the manga
- kaguya-sama season 2 last episode
- when do kaguya-sama chapters come out
- kaguya-sama season 3
- kaguya-sama love is war season 2 characters
- kaguya-sama season 2
- what chapter does love is war season 2 end in the manga
- did kaguya-sama: love is war end
- kaguya-sama: love is war season 2 episode 12 manga chapter
- love is war season 3 release time
- kaguya-sama season 3 episode 1 release date
- kaguya-sama manga after season 2
- what chapter does kaguya and shirogane sleep together
- does kaguya and shirogane get together in the manga
- what episode do kaguya and shirogane get together
- what episode does kaguya confess
- does kaguya and shirogane get together in season 2
- who does kaguya end up with
- kaguya and shirogane sleep together manga
- does kaguya confess in season 2
- where does kaguya-sama anime end in manga season 2
- is kaguya-sama manga worth reading
- is the kaguya manga over
- is kaguya-sama: love is war finished